It's incredibly easy to order PCBs from the GMSN! design files. This step by step will guide you through the process of ordering PCBs for the Pure VCA, a great first time module to practice SMD soldering, but also a great utility which will be in every patch you make.
1) Download Eagle: http://www.autodesk.com/products/eagle/overview
2) Download the Eagle Schematic and PCB files from GMSN!: https://gmsn.co.uk/products/gmsn-pure-vca
3) Download the GMSN! Eagle CAM Job: https://gmsn.co.uk/gmsn-eagle-cam.cam
3) Follow this tutorial to create Gerber files using the CAM job above: http://www.build-electronic-circuits.com/gerber-file/
4) Zip up Gerbers
5) Go to http://www.pcbway.com/orderonline.aspx and use the settings in the screenshot:
Note: the size I've put in is for the LFO, VCA, Noise and Sample and Hold. Also it's the same price for 5 or 10 PCBs, then you can either sell or swap the spares, after you've nailed SMD soldering
If you've got any questions or like to do things slightly differently? Let us know in the comments...